Need a bit more time to pay for your order? Layby allows you to pay your order on The Channelling's products, services and workshops in instalments. To activate a Layby simply fill in the application form below and read our Layby terms and conditions. We will send you a Layby agreement once we receive your form.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- Minimum deposit of 20% of the total order value is required
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $10 to cover the cost of processing, storing your goods and loss of value. A cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your order or if we cancel your order due to a failure to meet your payment obligations.
- The maximum layby period is 3 months.
- A Layby cannot be placed on products or services which are discounted, on special, or end of line products.
- services cannot be booked until the layby amount has been paid in full
- Please note that products will not be put aside until you have activated your layby agreement
- Discounted and special offers cannot be placed on layby